- R. Ferri Automotive continuously strives to be the best sports, performance and luxury automobile dealer in Canada. We aim to continuously deliver excellence in automotive sales and customer service.
- R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices and opportunities that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). With the intent of always delivering a high standard of service to all persons, regardless of disability, gender, age, race, or creed. Our employees remain committed to accomplish the highest standard of excellence while ensuring all peoples benefits from the same high level of standard.
- R. Ferri Automotive commits to communication practices that take into consideration peoples with disabilities, if a disability is disclosed to an employee
- R. Ferri Automotive will provide all employees with policies that support equal communication opportunity for all peoples with disabilities
- R. Ferri Automotive commits to the use of various communication methods such as: phone, email, text, websites, bulletin boards and memos
2. Assistive Devices
- R. Ferri Automotive remains committed to assisting those persons in need of assistive devices and ensuring premises are accessible (but not limited) to the following devices:
- Mobility aids such as: wheelchairs, scooters, canes, walkers, crutches, prosthetic devices, and orthotic devices;
- Cognitive assistance such as: computer or electrical assistive devices;
- Hearing aids;
- Computer/electronic software such as: screen enlargement applications, and voice recognition programs, closed captioning televisions
3. Use of Support Persons/Service Animals
- R. Ferri Automotive is dedicated to welcome peoples with disabilities who are accompanied by support persons or service animals, unless a previous safety concern has been noted. If confidential information needs to be obtained or shared, written or verbal consent from the customer will be obtained prior to sharing/discussing confidential information with support person.
4. Notice of Temporary Disruption
- R. Ferri Automotive will provide all customers with advanced notice of planned or unexpected disruption of the facility or services, or unavailability of goods/services used by persons with disabilities. Notice will include reasoning for disruption, expected duration, and description of alternative goods/services (if available).
5. Recruitment Standards
- R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) if applicants/candidates require disability accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.
- R. Ferri Automotive will ensure that all employees be required to attend and complete necessary accessibility and human rights training. The required training will include best practices for aiding all persons with disabilities.
- R. Ferri Automotive will ensure that all employees adhere to the Customer Service Accessibility Policy
R. Ferri Automotive remains committed to accomplish the highest standard of excellence while ensuring all peoples benefits from the same high level of customer service.
Feedback regarding our approach to ensuring all peoples, regardless of ability, receive the same customer service can be made verbally or by email. All feedback will be directed to the Human Resources department.
Maranello BMW, 55 Auto Park Circle
416-213-5699 x 8055